Taken to the cleaners!
Some cleaning contractors may be exposing themselves to risk that are not insured by choosing to take the most basis form of public liability cover.
Although these contractors will undoubtedly be paying a lower premium, they will be exposing themselves to some risk that can be insured under the range of policies more specifically designed for the cleaning industry.
A specialist cleaning contractor’s policy will generally include the following risks:
• Damage to property being worked on
• The security to customers premises (i.e. a cleaner fails to lock up properly)
• Loss of keys
• Misuse of customers phones
• The treatment risk in respect of carpet cleaning
• Theft by employees (this can normally be cover for an extra cost)
For more information on the various products available please contact Tony Gibbs on 0118 9165480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org