5 things you need to know when accepting a directorship
1) It is a myth that directors cannot be held personally liable for their actions
2) The directors of small businesses are just as susceptible as directors of large organisations
3) There are over 200 different offences that a director can fall foul of under the Company Act alone
4) Claims against directors can emulate in a multitude of different ways – Other directors, shareholders, employees, suppliers, Government bodies are a few examples
5) Directors & Officers Insurance provides legal defence cost and the cost of meeting any settlement
For further information on directors & officers insurance and management liability cover, please contact Tony Gibbs on 0118 9165480 or complete one of our enquiry forms.