Property insurance: protecting your business assets
Property insurance protects your business property from the risks of fire, break-in and certain weather damage. It protects every type of building – factories, shops, office blocks, residential buildings, unoccupied properties, buildings constructed of non-standard materials and properties at high risk of flooding or subsidence.
Typically, cover will include:
- the loss of, or damage to, the fabric of the building, any communal areas, its fixtures and fittings, glass, cables and underground pipework (including trace and access damage)
- your liabilities in terms of employee or public use of the building, or arising from accidents caused to others during your ownership of the property
- the loss of rent, or the cost of alternative accommodation, if your property is rendered unfit for occupation
- any legal expenses incurred
Why you should consider it
- Provides essential protection for your key financial assets
- Meets the requirements of mortgage lenders or other financial loan providers
- Provides peace-of-mind security for a better working environment
To discuss your business insurance options, call us now on 0118 9165480 or email us.