Fine Art and Antiques
Art and Antiques insurance, peace of mind protection for your collections
Insuring fine art and antiques is a niche many insurance brokers don’t cover but at Macbeth we specialise in arranging worldwide ‘all risks’ cover for individual collectors, dealers and exhibitors, as well as museums and galleries. We also design bespoke policies for fine art professionals such as auctioneers and valuers.
Our policies typically include:
- ‘all risks’ worldwide cover, including accidental loss and damage
- a no quibble agreed value approach guaranteeing you the exact amount listed for an item in the event of damage or a loss
- specified cover for individual items guaranteeing you the exact amount specified in the event of loss
- compensation for any loss in original value due to damage (which will be restored as perfectly as possible)
- cash or replacement option allowing you to replace an item with something similar from your own supplier, or keep the full cash settlement
- new acquisitions up to 25% of the total amount insured
- pair or set replacement giving you the option of receiving the full replacement cost if you lose one of a pair or set, provided you supply us with the outstanding piece or pieces
Why you should consider it
- Provides a personal service that tailors your insurance specifically to your individual requirements for greater peace of mind
- Valuations usually only required for very expensive items
- You are completely free to replace any losses, or commission repairs, from your own suppliers
To discuss how our fine art and antiques insurance could improve the protection of your collection, or to arrange a quote, call us now on 0118 9165480 or email us.