Becoming a Director of a limited business doesn’t come without it’s risks. Here are just a few things worth considering:
- It is a myth that directors cannot be held personally liable for their actions
- The directors of small businesses are just as susceptible as directors of large organisations
- There are over 200 different offences that a director can fall foul of under the Company Act alone
- Claims against directors can emulate in a multitude of different ways – Other directors, shareholders, employees, suppliers, Government bodies are just a few examples
- Directors & Officers Insurance provides legal defence cost and the cost of meeting any settlement
For further information on directors & officers insurance and management liability cover, please contact Tony Gibbs on 0118 9165480 or complete one of our enquiry forms.