Why settle for off-the-shelf cover?
Because every business is different, standard insurance can sometimes fall short, particularly if you handle a lot of stock. If you choose Business Combined Insurance, you can cover all your assets, liabilities and any potential loss of profits in a single policy that fits the way you work perfectly.
What is Business Combined Insurance?
Business Combined Insurance lets you tailor your policy to cover the primary risks associated with running your business – from the processes you use and the premises where you work to the goods you buy, sell or store. This type of policy is ideal for a manufacturer, distributor or wholesaler who has a large amount of stock to insure.
“Being able to place all the risks associated with running your business under a single policy will save you both time and money – two things we’re sure every business owner would appreciate more of. Flexibility is also a key benefit of Business Combined Insurance. And life’s a lot easier when you have just one policy with one renewal date – and one broker to arrange everything for you.”
– Ben Butler, Business Combined Insurance specialist at Macbeth
How Business Combined Insurance protects you
Business Combined Insurance provides all-round financial protection in line with the nature of your business. It’s a modular product – so you can cherry-pick from a range of cover options that include everything from mechanical breakdowns and product recalls to cyber risks and employee dishonesty.
We can help you create a policy that specifically addresses the risks your business is exposed to.
- Physical assets – you can be covered for the loss of, or damage to, buildings, machinery, equipment, stock and goods in transit
- Business interruption – you won’t be out of pocket if your profits take a hit following an unexpected break in production or distribution
- Legal expenses – your policy can cover the cost to take or defend legal action, including liability claims from third parties such as customers, suppliers or employees
Ideal for a manufacturer, distributor or wholesaler who has a large amount of stock to insure.
Why you should consider Business Combined Insurance
- Business Combined Insurance satisfies your directors’ legal duty to protect the assets of the business.
- As well as covering the primary risks your business faces, your policy can be tailored to meet regulatory or contractual requirements.
- If disaster strikes, having Business Combined Insurance will minimise the disruption to your business and protect your profits.
- Taking out a tailored policy demonstrates professionalism to your customers.
National Fitness Day 2021 – Let’s Get Physical!Read more
Insurance Age Interview: Industry Leader in Logistics and Freight RisksRead more
Private Health Insurance RebatesRead more
Big Increases in Restaurant Insurance PremiumsRead more
Stay cyber secure at home or at workRead more
Insurance for esports – The rise and risks of esportsRead more
Employee Benefits: a simple guide to business successRead more
EAP – Not Just Another AcronymRead more
The Importance of Being CharteredRead more
Product Recall Insurance – The best laid plans of mice and men…Read more
"Our company has been using Macbeth Insurance for over a year now and I cannot recommend them highly enough. We have found the service provided by Dennis Walsh and his team at Macbeth to be first class and very professional. Macbeth provide us with all the information we need to make an informed decision on our business combined insurance."