Commercial Property Insurance

Get the protection you need – no more, no less

Insuring a commercial property is a tricky business. If you’re not careful, you run the risk of being under-insured. Or you could end up paying for cover you don’t need. To help you strike the right balance, a specialist, business commercial property insurance broker like Macbeth can tailor a policy that gives you complete protection with no unnecessary or duplicated cover.

What is Commercial Property Insurance?

Commercial Property Insurance covers the risks you face when you’re responsible for a commercial building – everything from fires and explosions to break-ins and accidents.

At Macbeth we arrange business insurance cover for all types of commercial property, including factories, shops, office blocks, residential buildings and Right to Manage (RTM) properties. We also work with insurers who provide cover for unoccupied properties, buildings constructed of non-standard materials and properties at high risk of flooding or subsidence.

Commercial Property Insurance policies can be arranged on behalf of freeholders, property managers, agents, investors, developers, residents’ associations, Right to Manage (RTM) companies and HMO landlords.

How Commercial Property Insurance protects you 

  • Specialist business property insurance covers the cost to repair or rebuild commercial premises after a fire, earthquake, explosion, subsidence or accidental damage. Every part of the building is covered, including communal areas, fixtures and fittings, glass, cables and underground pipework.
  • Your policy will also cover your liabilities in terms of employee or public use of the building, including the cost to defend a liability claim following an accident.
  • If your property is rendered unfit for occupation, you’re covered for loss of rent and the cost of alternative accommodation.

Why you should consider Commercial Property Insurance

  • Commercial Property Insurance meets the requirements of mortgage lenders and other financial loan providers.
  • A tailored policy provides the right level of protection – so you don’t have to worry about being under-insured or over-insured.
  • Arranging competitive Commercial Property Insurance for unoccupied commercial properties can be a challenge for many brokers. Macbeth have access to several insurers who can provide cover for most unoccupied property risks.

To discuss your Commercial Property Insurance options, call us now on 0118 916 5480 or email us.

“I am delighted with the insurance programme I now have in place as a result of the excellent service and advice I have received from Macbeth. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Macbeth to any discerning property investor or developer looking for an honest, reliable and effective insurance broker.”

Mark Hulbert
Lux Homes

Get in touch:   Reading: 0118 916 5480   London: 020 7036 8767