Protecting your house & possessions category

A new chapter for Macbeth as we acquire CMJ – a personal note from Paul

It’s an exciting new chapter for the Macbeth team; I’m delighted to share that we’ve just completed the acquisition of CMJ Insurance Brokers, a move that’s been years in the making. It also propels us into the next level, as one of the Thames Valley’s biggest insurance brokers, with a Gross Written Premium of £13M.


Japanese Knotweed Indemnity Insurance

Japanese Knotweed Insurance Policy is available to homeowners and the cover is very thorough. So what is included within the cover?


Architect, Builder, Insurance – Home Works Insurance

The quality of the insurance product is just as important as choosing the correct architect or builder. As an insurance broker, experience comes hand in hand with encountering claims, and this is why I know home works insurance is such a vital element of any build.


A Brief Guide to Buying, Remortgaging and Protecting your Home

For the vast majority of us, taking on the purchase of a home can be daunting experience, particularly if it’s your first time. Even if you’re a seasoned veteran of the property ladder, going through the process of selling, buying and moving is, by all accounts, one of the most stressful things we do in our lives. Our brief guide to buying a house, obtaining a mortgage, remortgaging and protecting your home aims to make the process a little less overwhelming.


Japanese Knotweed Indemnity Insurance – Protecting You and Your Neighbours

Knotweed is classified by the world Conservation Union as one of the worlds worst invasive species, spread by human activity with broken parts of the plant being able to grow into new plants. A full excavation and disposal of a medium sized plot of land can cost anywhere between £15,000 and £40,000. That’s one expensive ornamental plant!


Get in touch:   Reading: 0118 916 5480   London: 020 7036 8767