Property Insurance category

Japanese Knotweed Indemnity Insurance

Japanese Knotweed Insurance Policy is available to homeowners and the cover is very thorough. So what is included within the cover?


Architect, Builder, Insurance – Home Works Insurance

The quality of the insurance product is just as important as choosing the correct architect or builder. As an insurance broker, experience comes hand in hand with encountering claims, and this is why I know home works insurance is such a vital element of any build.


Permitted Development – What Can You Do?

With house prices continuing to rise steadily, and the general cost of moving doing like wise, it’s no wonder more and more of us are tending to stay put, and extend. When undertaking work on your home, you may benefit from Contract Works Insurance. Take a look at what our Private Client specialist, Carl Sharp, has to say on the matter.


What is the Difference Between Home and High Net Worth Home Insurance?

High net worth home insurance is not just for Lord and Ladies or Dukes and Duchesses, in my opinion, it is an insurance policy for anybody fortunate enough to have assets and a lifestyle worth a little extra protection.


New EPC Regulations are no April Fools’ !

Landlords who rent out properties in the private rented sector will need to ensure that those properties have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an energy performance certificate (EPC). The new regulations come into effect now for all new lets and renewals and in 2020 for all existing tenancies.


Get in touch:   Reading: 0118 916 5480   London: 020 7036 8767