Make sure you get a mortgage that suits you and your pocket
Whether you’re buying a property to live in or let out, it’s probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Finding the right mortgage can be a challenge in today’s complex market – so it makes sense to leave all the legwork to a specialist mortgage adviser.
How a mortgage adviser can help
Being able to get a mortgage for a residential or investment property depends on a range of factors including your age, income, credit history, financial commitments and how much deposit you can put down. The type of property you’re buying can also affect your choice of lender. A mortgage adviser (also known as a mortgage broker) will guide you through the process, helping you avoid the common pitfalls and find an affordable deal that’s right for you.
"As an independent adviser, we have access to the entire market. We can even create a bespoke solution if your requirements aren't met by an off-the-shelf product. However you’d like us to help, you can expect honest and straightforward advice from a specialist team with a wealth of experience in both residential and buy-to-let mortgages."
- Simon Claxton, financial services specialist at Macbeth
Who benefits from mortgage advice?
First-time buyers entering unknown territory. Property magnets looking to expand their portfolio. Retired couples weighing up the pros and cons of equity release. Anyone who’s planning to take out a mortgage – or switch to a different deal – will benefit from the independent advice provided by a specialist mortgage broker like Macbeth.
Whatever your situation, talking to a mortgage adviser can save you a lot of time, money and hassle.
- Buy your first or forever home with an interest only or repayment mortgage
- Invest in the property market with a buy-to-let mortgage
- Re-mortgage to raise money for an extension, to invest in another property, or to help your children get on the property ladder
- Release equity through a lifetime mortgage
- Buy a high-value or specialist property with a tailor-made mortgage
We’re able to search the entire market to find a mortgage that reflects your circumstances and attitude towards risk.
Why it’s worth speaking to a mortgage adviser
- With a wealth of experience in the market, a specialist mortgage broker like Macbeth will give you impartial advice based on your personal situation.
- Using the latest software, we’re able to search the entire market to find a mortgage that reflects your circumstances and attitude towards risk.
- If the right option isn’t available on the high street, we can arrange a tailor-made mortgage for you.
The Financial Conduct Authority doesn’t regulate most types of buy-to-let mortgages.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DON’T KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Coming to the end of your interest-free equity loan periodRead more
Simplifying a Help to Buy RemortgageRead more
Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor Mortgage (JBSP) – Lending a Helping HandRead more
Your Mortgage – Don’t be PrisonerRead more
Equity Release – Things to look our forRead more
A Brief Guide to Buying, Remortaging and Protecting your HomeRead more
Re-Mortgaging – Don’t Assume You’re Getting the Best DealRead more
New EPC Regulations Are No April Fools!Read more
Build A Bright Future From Bricks And MortarRead more
A Mortgage Is A Necessary Evil But We Can Make It More PalatableRead more
"Simon was referred to us as someone to help re-finance our mortgage, but turned out to be so much more. After building a genuine understanding of our financial situation and ambitions, he quickly, calmly – and without bias – consolidated our financial affairs with a much more suitable bank, ensured the right protection covers were in place, and built a secure platform from which we could then focus on the achievement of longer term financial goals."