Right to manage companies (RTM’s) looking to reduce costs and enhance their cover should consider using a Chartered Insurance Broker for the following reasons:
- If cover is being arranged by a managing agent they may be receiving a commission ‘kick-back.’ If cover is arranged directly by the RTM with a broker, a premium saving of between 10-20% could be achieved
- An insurance broker should provide risk management information that can result in reduced premiums
- An insurance broker should be advising on the more intricate details of cover, such as the typical limits for essential cover like trace and access of leaks
- An insurance broker will be able to provide advice and arrange cover for directors and officers insurance whilst explaining exactly what the benefits of this cover actually is!
- Can advise when to make a claim – Sometimes claiming for small amounts is not a good idea and can impact on future premiums
Macbeth work closely with a large number of RTM companies across the UK. Part of our service includes a full claim service should the worst happen, meaning that you talk to us and not the insurance company.
For further advice about arranging cover for a Right to Manage Company, please contact Tony Gibbs on 0118 9165485 or complete our enquiry form.