Want a job where you blend into the background? Or a job that gives you the chance to shine?
In a family-run business like Macbeth, your voice is heard, your ideas are valued and your hard work is rewarded. It’s the difference between a good job and a great job. Between a job you do to make a living and a job you really love.
Do we sound like your kind of people?
Behind the enduring success of our company is a close-knit team with a strong sense of purpose. For us, it’s about providing a gold standard service by working together and supporting one another. We all bring different personalities and experience to the mix – the polar opposite of corporate clones with a monochrome approach. We’re also good at getting the work-life balance right. Because being happy is by far the best perk of any job.
Our team is undoubtedly our trump card. Our office is a winner too. It’s bright, open plan and in a great location. We’ve even got our own lake, ideal for picnics or a leg stretch at lunchtime.
We have a fantastic range of benefits for you
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal Pension
- Group Life Assurance
- Optical & Dental Cash Back
- Free Flu Vaccination Service
- CII Membership paid
- Loyalty Scheme rewarding our people after 5,10,15 and 20 years service
- Generous recruitment finders fee scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement with bank holiday in addition
- Have your birthday on us with a free day off!
- Christmas period off (well almost! Just half a day needed)
- Discounted Wine (Laithwaites are our neighbours after all!)
- Free drinks inc. soft drinks, beers and wine
- Fruitful office and Bar Snacks (just to balance out the good/naughty)
- Generous Training & Personal Development Budget
- Induction Training Programmes
- Quarterly SMART performance reviews
- Quarterly Team Social Events
- Annual summer event including families
- Annual company away day
"A fantastic place to work with a great sense of team and family"
"I’ve worked at Macbeth for over 10 years and still love coming to work every morning. We have a great team working towards a shared goal with a perfect blend of professionalism and laughter. We’re a modern company with modern family values – and I know the management will support me and my young family."
– Carl Sharp, Client Manager (Private Client)
Looking for a new challenge?
If you're interested in working at Macbeth, we'd love to hear from you. Send your CV to email@example.com (no agencies please) and we'll be in touch when a role becomes available.
"Macbeth is a great place to work because the company offers stability and a steady working environment. They’ve handpicked a great group of employees and my interaction with these individuals is the most enjoyable part of my working day."
"Many larger broking organisations strongly promote that putting the client first is paramount to everything they do, but in reality, often fail to deliver on these values. Macbeth is different. There’s a real team culture across the business, dedicated to providing fantastic service to our clients."
"I’ve felt like a valued member of the team since the day I started at Macbeth. I enjoy working in a friendly environment alongside supportive management and like-minded colleagues where we all help each other to achieve our goals"