Catch-all cover that’s just the job for any agency
When it comes to business insurance, recruitment agencies are ideal candidates for a specialist policy. Because on top of the standard cover every company needs, working in recruitment exposes you to extra risks – from contractual liabilities to claims that workers have been negligent.
What is Recruitment Insurance?
To protect all aspects of your business, Recruitment Insurance combines the different types of cover you need in one easy-to-manage policy. It’s for anyone involved in recruitment, whether you’re a freelancer or a multinational firm. And every type of worker is covered, including PAYE staff, limited company contractors and people on zero-hour contracts.
"The majority of your exposure as a recruitment consultancy is dependant of your contractual relationships. We look at both your terms of business, between you and the hiring client, and your terms of engagement between you and the placed personnel. This allows for us to arrange an insurance policy to specifically meet your needs."
- Adam Lawrence, Recruitment Specialist at Macbeth
How Recruitment Insurance protects you
By taking out specialist insurance, recruitment agencies are protected against all the potential pitfalls of finding and placing candidates. It doesn’t matter which industry sectors you work in, your policy will give you comprehensive cover at a price you can afford.
As specialists in Recruitment Insurance, we understand that you face a unique set of risks – and we know what it takes to protect your business.
- Professional indemnity – covers negligence, breach of confidentiality, IP infringement and defamation
- Contractual & vicarious liability – including non-standard contractual terms that can make an agency liable for the actions of temporary workers
- Employer’s & public liability – covers illness and injury claims made by agency employees, along with third party claims for injury or damage to property
- Driver’s negligence – covers accidental damage to a hiring client’s vehicle caused by an agency-supplied driver
- Cyber & privacy liability – covers the costs incurred as a result of a cyber attack or a data security breach
Working in recruitment exposes you to extra risks – from contractual liabilities to claims that workers have been negligent.
Why you should consider Recruitment Insurance
- Your agency holds and processes a lot of confidential data – so it’s essential to have full cover for cyber liability and privacy liability in case there’s a security breach.
- Failing to meet your contractual obligations can be costly. Before you agree to a client’s terms of business, a specialist insurance broker like Macbeth will ensure that your policy gives you adequate protection.
- The threat of extortion is greater than ever, with hackers holding a company to ransom if they gain access to sensitive or confidential data.
- If a temporary worker’s contract terms are regarded as non-standard, you may have to foot the bill for negligence claims arising from the work they do unless the insurer has agreed to cover them.
Recruitment Agency Contracts & Insurers Definition Of Covered Contract TermsRead more
Why Is Driver’s Negligence Insurance Relevant To Recruitment Companies?Read more
Drivers Negligence Insurance For Driving Agencies, Umbrella & Payroll CompaniesRead more
Recruitment Agencies – You Know You Need Vicarious Liability Cover, But What Else?Read more
Recruitment Insurance – is your Vicarious Liability properly insured?Read more
Christmas Parties- A warning for employersRead more
Recruitment Industry Insurance & Vicarious LiabilityRead more
Cyber & Privacy Insurance For Recruitment ConsultantsRead more
Recruitment Companies – Group Accident Insurance For Temporary PlacementsRead more
Why Cyber And Privacy Insurance Is Important For Recruitment ConsultantsRead more
“It's clear that Macbeth's entire philosophy is built around providing their clients with a fantastic service, which lets me concentrate on my business and life, knowing that if I have to make a claim, I can leave everything to them.”