You’re in the driving seat with a highly polished policy
When you’re looking to insure a high-value car, most standard policies fall short by miles. At Macbeth we work with a number of specialist insurers who have raised the bar to provide superior cover that reflects your vehicle’s exceptional qualities.
What is Prestige Car Insurance?
Prestige Car Insurance is a must for anyone who drives a high-value vehicle, whether it’s the latest supercar or a 1950s classic.
Designed to meet the demands of owners, a specialist policy has fewer restrictions than standard motor insurance, with everything from unlimited in-car entertainment cover to the freedom to choose your own repairer.
How Prestige Car Insurance protects you
Prestige Car Insurance gives you comprehensive cover for any vehicle you drive – and for anyone who (with your permission) gets behind the wheel of your car. There’s no excess for total loss, no deduction for wear and tear, and no penalty for non-fault claims. You also get breakdown cover for the UK and Europe, plus an award-winning claims service that sees the majority of claims agreed within 48 hours.
Special cars require special insurance and our Prestige Car Insurance policies will ensure everything is covered.
- Fully comprehensive cover – no matter what car you, or a named family member, drive
- Agreed vehicle value – from the outset, your policy will state the amount you’ll be paid if your car is written off
- Like-for-like courtesy car – you don’t have to downgrade if you have an accident or your car is stolen
- No repair restrictions – where your car is taken to be repaired is entirely up to you
- Unlimited foreign trips – your car can be taken out of the UK for up to 90 days on each trip
When you’re looking to insure a high-value car, most standard policies fall short by miles.
Why you should consider Prestige Car Insurance
- One of the main benefits of Prestige Car Insurance is the policy extension that means you can jump into a friend’s Ferrari, McLaren or Bugatti and be insured comprehensively. It also works in reverse – so you can let a friend take your car for a spin whenever you want.
- The freedom to choose a repairer can be vitally important. For example, a Lamborghini owner may have to send their car to Italy because only a few UK repairers work with aluminium.
- If you need a courtesy car, you won’t be expected to manage with a 1.0L hatchback when you’re used to something a lot faster and more luxurious!
Insuring Huf Haus, Baufritz and WeberHaus BuildingsRead more
Boom in Inheritance Tax ReceiptsRead more
Simplifying a Help to Buy RemortgageRead more
Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor Mortgage (JBSP) – Lending a Helping HandRead more
Your Mortgage – Don’t be PrisonerRead more
Equity Release – Things to look our forRead more
Japenese Knotweed Indemnity InsuranceRead more
Architect, Builder Insurance – Home Works InsuranceRead more
The value of an Insurance BrokerRead more
A Brief Guide to Buying, Remortaging and Protecting your HomeRead more
"In a world of ‘like me’ products and services, it is so refreshing to find a company that is genuinely passionate about its customers – something which I think is very important, but too often not the case, these days. I would therefore like to thank Macbeth for offering (and more importantly) delivering so well on its promise. I am pleased I chose to insure through Macbeth, and pleased that Carl Sharp delivered the Macbeth promise so well."