Keeping your business on track when disaster strikes
A pipe bursts and floods the building. Staff can’t work and customers are left waiting. Someone slips on the wet floor and breaks their hip. When you’ve had a bad day at the office, the consequences could be devastating if you have to foot the bill to put things right.
What is Office Insurance?
Office Insurance combines cost-effective protection for the physical assets of your business with essential liability cover under a single policy. It’s ideal for smaller businesses that are run from a commercial property, with a range of cover options that let you tailor a policy to suit the way your company operates.
"From the loss of or damage to essential office equipment to covering compensation claims made by employees, a well-considered Office Insurance policy will provide the protection and reassurance you need in order to focus your energy on running your business. We'll work closely with you to create a bespoke policy that addresses all the risks you face, saving you time, hassle and money.”
– Matt Thrupp, Office Insurance specialist at Macbeth
How Office Insurance protects you
Most Office Insurance policies are designed to protect the assets, earnings and legal liabilities of office-based businesses. You can also include buildings and contents cover in the same policy. And your cover for office-based activities can extend to non-manual work away from the premises.
Don’t let a bad day at the office ruin your year. Having the right insurance in place means you’ll get back to business as usual without a lengthy delay.
- Office contents and computer equipment – Office Insurance can cover the cost to replace or repair equipment if it’s accidentally damaged, lost or stolen
- Public and products liability – your insurer will pay your legal defence costs and any compensation awarded as a result of a death, injury or damage to property linked to your business or to products you’ve sold or supplied
- Employer’s liability – you’re also covered for compensation claims made by employees
- Business interruption – you don’t have to take a financial hit if a fire, flood or burglary prevents you from running your business
- Extra cover options – such as tenant improvements, personal accidents, legal expenses, equipment breakdown and the off-site use of laptops
Office Insurance can be tailored to meet your legal requirements as a business.
Why you should consider Office Insurance
- Having the right insurance for your office is important. Most small businesses can cover all their assets and liabilities under one cost-effective Office Insurance policy.
- Every business is different – so it’s worth asking a specialist broker like Macbeth to create a policy that covers all the risks you face. This means you don’t have to worry about being underinsured or pay over the odds for cover you don’t need.
- Office Insurance can be tailored to meet your legal requirements as a business, whatever line of work you’re in.
- If disaster strikes, having Office Insurance will minimise the disruption to your business and protect your profits.
National Fitness Day 2021 – Let’s Get Physical!Read more
Insurance Age Interview: Industry Leader in Logistics and Freight RisksRead more
Private Health Insurance RebatesRead more
Big Increases in Restaurant Insurance PremiumsRead more
Stay cyber secure at home or at workRead more
Insurance for esports – The rise and risks of esportsRead more
Employee Benefits: a simple guide to business successRead more
EAP – Not Just Another AcronymRead more
The Importance of Being CharteredRead more
Product Recall Insurance – The best laid plans of mice and men…Read more
"The service we receive from Macbeth gives us peace of mind that we are covered and that in the event that we would need to claim we will be dealt with quickly and fairly. They say your company becomes a reflection of its owners, how they are and how they do business. Everybody at Macbeth has a can do attitude and they seek to fully understand your business needs."