Comparing insurance to music may seem like an unlikely analogy, but hear us out…
Commercial Combined, just like a symphony conductor, expertly orchestrates all your business insurance needs into one harmonious policy.
It’s a unique and flexible cover you can tailor to protect all your company assets, and most importantly secure its financial future.
Now tell us that’s not music to your ears?
A symphony for your business
Every business is unique (and no one knows your business better than you) so why wouldn’t you want a policy that offers you the exact cover you need?
Commercial Combined Insurance gives you the freedom to tailor your policy to cover the unique risks associated with running your business, from the processes you use and the premises where you work to the goods you buy, sell or store.
It’s a bespoke policy ideal for a manufacturer, distributor or wholesaler, and if you have a large amount of stock to insure, this type of policy could really hit the high notes.
A Chorus of Covers
Also known as Combined Business Insurance, it is arguably the most valuable risk management tool you’ll ever purchase, and it can help protect your business in a variety of different ways:
- Property Insurance: Protects your business property, including buildings, contents, equipment, stock, and other physical assets, against damage or loss caused by events like fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disasters.
- Business Interruption Insurance: In the event of a covered loss that disrupts your business operations, business interruption insurance will cover lost income, ongoing expenses, and the costs associated with getting your business back up and running.
- Public Liability Insurance: Protects your business against claims of injury or property damage caused to third parties, including customers, clients or members of the public, arising from your business activities.
- Employer’s Liability Insurance: Provides protection against claims from employees who suffer injury or illness while working for your business.
- Product Liability Insurance: If your business manufacturers or sells products, this cover safeguards you against claims or injury or property damage caused by defective products.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: Particularly relevant for businesses offering professional services, this protects your business against claims of professional negligence, errors, or omissions that result in financial loss for your clients.
Don’t be caught off key
Running a business comes with a myriad of risks and uncertainties.
You don’t know what you don’t know, and none of us know for certain what’s around the corner. But what if disaster does strike and you have to stop trading for a while, are you confident you’ve got the right cover in place to protect your business and get you back on your feet?
Commercial Combined Insurance gives you peace of mind; a chance to take a breath, safe in the knowledge you’ve taken the steps to minimise disruption to your livelihood.
The right policy will shield your business against unforeseen events, and address the specific risks your business is exposed to such as:
- Physical assets – You can be covered for the loss of, or damage to, buildings, machinery, equipment, stock and goods in transit.
- Legal expenses – Your policy can cover the cost to take or defend legal action, including liability claims from third parties such as customers, suppliers or employees.
5 key notes = the perfect composition
So what are the 5 key benefits of choosing a Commercial Combined policy?
- Tailored Protection – No two companies are the same, so why should your insurance be? Commercial Combined offers the flexibility to pick and choose the cover that best suits your unique business needs.
- Comprehensive Cover: One policy that protects your business from a wide range of risks, what’s not to love! Commercial Combined makes your life easier by simplifying your insurance portfolio. It reduces the administrative burden of having to oversee multiple insurance policies (life is busy enough!).
- Cost Efficiency: We’re in a cost of living crisis, and as they say, every penny counts. By combining multiple covers into one policy, Commercial Combined Insurance often proves to be more cost-effective than purchasing individual policies.
- Streamlined Claims process: In the event of a claim, you’ll only need to deal with one insurer or one broker, eliminating the potential headache of managing multiple claims and policies simultaneously.
- Peace of Mind: You can focus on running your business confidently, knowing you have robust insurance cover in place to mitigate any potential risks.
The final crescendo
There’s no doubt about it, choosing a Commercial Combined policy makes perfect sense. It demonstrates professionalism to your customers, provides exhaustive coverage, and protects your business against the worst happening.
Your business is a big part of your world, it’s your livelihood, so make sure your insurance is up to the job and gives your business the protection it deserves.
Is your insurance up to the job?
Make your cover work harder. Talk to one of our Commercial Combined experts today.