We’re a client-first business with a passion for building long-term relationships with our clients and partners. Our business is about people and relationships, an ethos which is at the heart of our values-led vision, driven by real investment in our talented team.
We’ve worked hard to build a culture that engages and inspires our employees, as recognised by our 2 star outstanding rating from Best Companies. We were also recently recognised in the national league of the Top 25 best small companies to work for and voted the number 1 company to work for in the insurance industry.
Are you an energetic and driven insurance professional looking for an opportunity for growth and career development?
Here at Macbeth Insurance Brokers we are currently recruiting for a Client Adviser to join our Commercial/Corporate team. This is a full time, permanent position featuring a competitive salary and a range of benefits.
We are looking for someone who matches our values of Credible, Energetic, Entrepreneurial and Attentive and will embed these into everything they do at Macbeths. We like to keep things clear and factual, we don’t like jargon. We are committed to what we do and proud of our collaborative culture encouraging new ideas on how we can keep getting better and ensuring our standard of service remains high for our clients. Those relationships are important to us.
What will the role involve:
- Working with Client Directors/Managers to retain and generate new business, fully understanding the clients business and insurance requirements.
- Manage all day to day queries, renewals, amendments and mid term adjustments as necessary. Attention to detail is a high priority to ensure that client documentation and the information held within is correct.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and insurers to provide the best standard of service.
- Providing insurers with accurate information ensuring they can assess each risk accurately.
- Taking ownership of problems and reaching resolutions, seeking assistance where necessary.
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times in line with our internal compliance guidelines.
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation and time management skills
- Understanding of the insurance market and regulations
- Good attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Cert CII qualified, equivalent experience or willingness to study.
We use Acturis at Macbeth so previous experience of working on the system would be beneficial but full training will be provided. Macbeth are a chartered insurance broker and qualifications are important to us. We are willing to support you through your qualifications and professional career development.
All applications to come via firstname.lastname@example.org