Job Type: Full-time (flexible working patterns considered)
Benefits: Flexible working policy and competitive benefits package
Location: Thames Valley, Reading office
About the role
Macbeth Financial Services Ltd is growing, as such we’re looking for an Employee Benefits Client Manager to assist with servicing existing clients and also the acquisition of new clients. The successful candidate will eventually be responsible for maintaining and growing their own group risk book.
Experience working within the group risk market is expected, together with a strong aptitude to be able to issue, examine, review, critically analyse, evaluate and assess; data, reports, documentation and communications.
You will report into our Client Director but will also have the autonomy to run and deliver client renewals.
If you’re interested in joining an exciting, growing and friendly business, please read on and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. As an accredited Best Companies organisation, it’s certainly worth checking out our own benefits too.
Responsibilities for the role of Employee Benefits Client Manager:
- To ensure that clients are informed/advised appropriately in a timely manner and their needs are always satisfied/exceeded.
- Ability to clearly communicate processes and procedures when handling new business and renewals.
- Proactive development and management of positive working relationships, through a variety of mediums, handling & resolving issues through effective verbal/written/IT skills.
To be considered for the role of Employee Benefits Client Manager you must have:
- Ability to work in a variety of ways to achieve results, e.g. collaboratively or independently with excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, appropriate time management and a positive problem solving approach to all work undertaken.
- Be flexible to attend/manage meetings, both internal and external with some travel and operation outside of core hours.
- Strong verbal and accurate written communication skills demonstrating active listening, positive questioning and enquiry to build effective relationships.
- A thorough and current understanding of the employee benefits market including, but not limited to, Group Life, Group PMI, Group Income Protection, Group Critical Illness, Relevant Life, Employee Assistance Programmes and cash plans.
- Pro-active approach to defining needs and delivering solutions.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, initiative, problem solver, dependability, and accountability.
Compliance & Security:
- Ensure all relevant business activities fully comply with FCA regulations and company procedures.
- Ensure full adherence to the company’s Data Security Policy.