Bringing Business Leaders Together to Drive Regional Growth
Reading, 5 February 2014: Macbeth, one of the Thames Valley’s fastest growing independent insurance brokers, has launched a series of free networking events to bring together the region’s most ambitious businesses. Designed for local business leaders and entrepreneurs, the events aim to facilitate a board-level forum to discuss the key day-to-day challenges facing growing businesses.
The small-scale sessions will be tailored to tackle the commonplace issues keeping business leaders awake at night – from HR and finance through to employment law and marketing and sales. Macbeth has partnered with leading business personalities in the region to share thinking, expertise and motivation with attendees. The programme includes:
- Interruptive or interactive – which one are you? – Paul Allen, Paul Allen Media
- Small business leadership – James Butler, Painless Business
- The 16 most important relationships in your professional life – Julian Lewis
- Aligning your sales process to the customer buying process – Cathy Bennett, Vertical Sales
- Breaking with tradition – the 8Ps of marketing a service – Stephen Green, Greenfisher
- Dealing with the top 4 employment issues for SMEs – Louise Farrell, Indigo HR
Paul Macbeth, Managing Director at Macbeth comments, “Macbeth recognises the value that meaningful networking can bring. We’re committed to raising the SME agenda and wanted to introduce something new to the Thames Valley. We’re genuinely excited to be sharing the innovative, fresh thinking that our industry-leading speakers bring with them, helping other businesses in our dynamic SME community.”
The bi-monthly networking programme will be hosted at Macbeth’s Theale offices from March 2014.
Paul Allen, from Paul Allen Media, a high-profile social media expert leading some of the sessions adds, “Paul and his team are creating something really exciting here, bringing together like-minded business leaders who are looking for a better, more competitive way of doing business. I was thrilled to be part of this unique networking programme and am looking forward to connecting with more local businesses.”
For more information around the events, please visit https://www.macbeths.co.uk/networkprogrammes/seminars-overview/